SHE!TAN Index du Forum
Ryan Adams, Destroyer^Full.@>Album Zip

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    SHE!TAN Index du Forum -> Partie Public -> La Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kayljane

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 17:04 (2016)    Sujet du message: Ryan Adams, Destroyer^Full.@>Album Zip Répondre en citant

Ryan Adams, Destroyer Full Album Zip > bit.ly/1RdmfcH

Stereogum,,is,,part,,of,,SpinMedia,,Mobile,,View,,About,,Stereogum,,About,,SpinMedia,,Advertise,,Contact,,SpinMedia,,Privacy,,Policy,,Copyright,,SpinMedia,,,,SPIN,,/,,VIBE,,/,,Celebuzz,,/,,The,,Superficial,,/,,The,,Frisky,,/,,Death,,and,,Taxes,,/,,Stereogum,,/,,Idolator,,/,,Buzznet,,/,,Pure,,Volume,,/,,Go,,Fug,,Yourself,,/,,Celebslam,,Tags:,,,Ryan,,,Adams,,,Recommended,,,for,,,you,,,Stream,,,Ryan,,,Adams,,,Previously,,,Unreleased,,,Outtakes,,,&,,,Demos,,,From,,,Heartbreaker,,,Deluxe,,,Reissue,,,Father,,,John,,,Misty,,,Discusses,,,Seeing,,,Taylor,,,Swift,,,On,,,Acid,,,,Ryan,,,Adams,,,Grotesque,,,Stunt,,,Stream,,,La,,,Sera,,,Music,,,For,,,Listening,,,To,,,Music,,,To,,,Watch,,,Ryan,,,Adams,,,Full,,,Episode,,,Of,,,Austin,,,City,,,Limits,,,Watch,,,Ryan,,,Adams,,,Swing,,,My,,,Wrecking,,,Ball,,,On,,,Austin,,,City,,,Limits,,,(Stereogum,,,Premiere),,,Watch,,,Ryan,,,Adams,,,Sit,,,In,,,With,,,Jesse,,,Malin,,,At,,,Bowery,,,Ballroom,,,CommentsShow,,,the,,,rest,,,of,,,the,,,comments,,,Most,,,ViewedMost,,,Commented,,,Behind,,,The,,,Music:,,,Steal,,,My,,,Sunshine,,,Rage,,,Against,,,The,,,Machine,,,,Public,,,Enemy,,,,Cypress,,,Hill,,,Members&,,,Party,,,Off,,,,Garth:,,,The,,,Short,,,Life,,,And,,,Long,,,Death,,,Of,,,Chris&,,,7,,,Dead,,,90s,,,Music,,,Formats,,,Sir,,,Mix-A-Lot,,,Defends,,,Blake,,,Livelys,,,Oakland,,,Booty,,,Instagram,,,Riot,,,Fest,,,2016,,,Lineup,,,Brand,,,New,,,,,,I,,,Am,,,A,,,Nightmare,,,Blink-182s,,,New,,,Song,,,Sucks,,,But,,,At,,,Least,,,Its,,,Only,,,14,,,Seconds&,,,Album,,,Of,,,The,,,Week:,,,Car,,,Seat,,,Headrest,,,Teens,,,Of,,,Denial173Pop,,,Vs,,Close,,Heartbreaker,,,,and,,,,Cold,,,,Roses,,,,are,,,,my,,,,favorite,,,,official,,,,albums,,,,of,,,,his,,,,but,,,,he,,,,also,,,,has,,,,so,,,,much,,,,great,,,,unreleased,,,,materialMethod,,Not,,Allowed,,.,,Username,,Password,,Remember,,me,,,,Not,,a,,member?,,Sign,,Up,,/,,Forgot,,your,,password?,,Sign,,in,,with,,Facebook,,,,Email,,Username,,Password,,Confirm,,Password,,Sign,,in,,with,,Facebook,,Already,,a,,member?,,Sign,,In,,,,Please,,enter,,your,,account,,email,,address,,,we'll,,send,,you,,an,,email,,with,,instructions,,to,,reset,,your,,password:,,Cancel,,Search,,Forums,,Show,,Threads,,,,Show,,Posts,,Tag,,Search,,Advanced,,Search,,Go,,to,,PageThe,,,,time,,,,now,,,,is,,,,10:02,,,,AMWill,,,post,,,some,,,of,,,my,,,favorite,,,tracks,,,laterThanks,,for,,adding!,,How,,can,,I,,get,,those,,albums?,,Does,,it,,have,,to,,be,,through,,a,,torrent,,or,,something?,,,,,,01-22-2010,,,08:18,,PM,,,,#9,,(permalink),,bobbyg29,,Professor,,of,,Rock,,n,,Roll,,,,,,Join,,Date:,,Apr,,2008,,Location:,,Temporarily,,in,,the,,South,,of,,France,,Posts:,,190,,Mentioned:,,0,,Post(s),,Re:,,"The,,Official",,Ryan,,Adams,,Thread,,Originally,,Posted,,by,,Soot,,and,,Stars,,Thanks,,for,,adding!,,How,,can,,I,,get,,those,,albums?,,Does,,it,,have,,to,,be,,through,,a,,torrent,,or,,something?,,Not,,sure,,how,,you,,feel,,about,,posting,,links,,to,,music,,on,,this,,board?,,This,,is,,all,,unreleased,,so,,there,,are,,no,,copyright,,issues,,that,,I,,know,,ofPlease,,,click,,,here,,,if,,,you,,,are,,,not,,,redirected,,,within,,,a,,,few,,,secondsTop,,,Albums,,,(This,,,Week),,,1,,,Cleopatra,,,The,,,Lumineers,,,2,,,Gore,,,Deftones,,,3,,,Traveller,,,Chris,,,Stapleton,,,4,,,The,,,Life,,,of,,,Pablo,,,Kanye,,,West,,,5,,,Anti,,,Rihanna,,,6,,,Purpose,,,Justin,,,Bieber,,,7,,,Blurryface,,,Twenty,,,One,,,Pilots,,,8,,,Mind,,,of,,,Mine,,,ZAYN,,,9,,,25,,,Adele,,,10,,,Islah,,,Kevin,,,Gates,,,Top,,,Albums,,,(This,,,Month),,,1,,,Anti,,,Rihanna,,,2,,,Traveller,,,Chris,,,Stapleton,,,3,,,Purpose,,,Justin,,,Bieber,,,4,,,25,,,Adele,,,5,,,Blurryface,,,Twenty,,,One,,,Pilots,,,6,,,Mind,,,of,,,Mine,,,ZAYN,,,7,,,Islah,,,Kevin,,,Gates,,,8,,,The,,,Life,,,of,,,Pablo,,,Kanye,,,West,,,9,,,T,,,R,,,A,,,P,,,S,,,O,,,U,,,L,,,Bryson,,,Tiller,,,10,,,Beauty,,,Behind,,,the,,,Madness,,,The,,,Weeknd,,,Random,,,Hits,,,Hilarious,,,Louis,,,CKYou,,will,,receive,,a,,confirmation,,shortlyContact,,,,Us,,,,-,,,,ClassicRockForums.com,,,,-,,,,Archive,,,,-,,,,Top,,,,Powered,,,,by,,,,vBulletin,,,,Version,,,,3.8.7Copyright,,,,2000,,,,-,,,,2016,,,,,vBulletin,,,,Solutions,,,,,IncIn,,,,2005,,,,alone,,,,he,,,,released,,,,three,,,,full,,,,albums,,,,(one,,,,containing,,,,2,,,,c.d.s),,,,and,,,,each,,,,one,,,,had,,,,a,,,,different,,,,feel,,,12-31-2009,,,,04:05,,,AM,,,,,,#2,,,(permalink),,,Soot,,,and,,,Stars,,,I,,,AM,,,SOOT!,,,,,,,,,Join,,,Date:,,,Sep,,,2009,,,Location:,,,Small,,,Town,,,NH,,,,USA,,,Age:,,,36,,,Posts:,,,16,098,,,Mentioned:,,,26,,,Post(s),,,Re:,,,"The,,,Official",,,Ryan,,,Adams,,,Thread,,,Rock,,,N,,,Roll,,,(favorite,,,album,,,as,,,well,,,as,,,my,,,intro),,,So,,,Alive,,,(single,,,where,,,admittedly,,,he's,,,channeling,,,Bono,,,but,,,still,,,an,,,awesome,,,song),,,This,,,Is,,,It,,,Anybody,,,Want,,,To,,,Take,,,Me,,,Home,,,Love,,,Is,,,Hell,,,EPs,,,(two,,,EPs,,,released,,,as,,,part,,,1,,,and,,,Part,,,2,,,and,,,later,,,conjoined,,,,Depression,,,at,,,it's,,,most,,,beautiful),,,Political,,,Scientist,,,Wonderwall,,,(deservedly,,,praised,,,Oasis,,,Cover),,,Cold,,,Roses,,,(Double,,,Album,,,and,,,first,,,with,,,The,,,Cardinals),,,Let,,,It,,,Ride,,,(love,,,this,,,,has,,,a,,,CCR,,,feel,,,with,,,more,,,of,,,a,,,country,,,element),,,How,,,Do,,,You,,,Keep,,,Love,,,Alive,,,(one,,,of,,,my,,,favorite,,,Ryan,,,Adams,,,songs,,,,,,Last,,,edited,,,by,,,Soot,,,and,,,Stars;,,,01-01-2010,,,at,,,09:13,,,AMI,,was,,lost,,as,,far,,as,,knowing,,the,,material,,at,,the,,time,,but,,the,,show,,was,,performed,,great,,and,,I,,saw,,that,,he,,had,,a,,shitload,,of,,great,,material,,to,,discover,,from,,that,,point,,onRyan,,,knows,,,how,,,to,,,mix,,,elements,,,of,,,folk,,,,country,,,,bluegrass,,,together,,,with,,,a,,,hard,,,rocking,,,delivery,,,and,,,a,,,Punk,,,attitude1,,,2,,,3,,,4,,,5,,,6,,,7,,,8,,,9,,,10,,,11,,,12,,,13,,,14,,,15,,,16,,,17,,,18,,,19,,,20,,,21,,,22,,,23,,,24,,,25,,,26,,,27,,,28,,,29,,,30,,,31,,,32,,,33,,,34,,,35,,,36,,,37,,,38,,,.Here,,,are,,,my,,,favorites:,,,One,,,for,,,the,,,KISS,,,maniacs,,,here:,,,andFeatured,,,,Search,,,,Top,,,,Albums,,,,New,,,,Releases,,,,Recently,,,,Added,,,,Best,,,,Albums,,,,of,,,,2015,,,,>VIEW,,,,LIST,,,,VIEW,,,,LIST<,,,,New,,,,Releases,,,,Cloud,,,,Nine,,,,Kygo,,,,The,,,,Concrete,,,,Confessional,,,,Hatebreed,,,,Misadventures,,,,Pierce,,,,the,,,,Veil,,,,Thank,,,,You,,,,Meghan,,,,Trainor,,,,Coloring,,,,Book,,,,Chance,,,,The,,,,Rapper,,,,A,,,,Moon,,,,Shaped,,,,Pool,,,,Radiohead,,,,The,,,,Shadow,,,,Side,,,,Andy,,,,Black,,,,At,,,,Night,,,,,Alone,,,,Mike,,,,Posner,,,,Top,,,,of,,,,the,,,,Line,,,,Rittz,,,,The,,,,Colour,,,,in,,,,Anything,,,,James,,,,Blake,,,,The,,,,Angry,,,,Birds,,,,Movie,,,,[Original,,,,Motion,,,,Picture,,,,Soundtrack],,,,Various,,,,Artists,,,,Konnichiwa,,,,Skepta,,,,View,,,,MorePost,,,a,,,public,,,reply,,,to,,,this,,,message,,,,,,Go,,,post,,,a,,,new,,,public,,,message,,,*,,,HTML,,,allowed,,,in,,,marked,,,fieldsRyan,,,has,,,done,,,since,,,2003,,,but,,,I'm,,,familiar,,,with,,,and,,,am,,,a,,,fan,,,of,,,his,,,earlier,,,work,,,as,,,well!,,,Here,,,are,,,my,,,music,,,highlights,,,from,,,this,,,amazing,,,artist!,,,Heartbreaker,,,(his,,,debut),,,Come,,,Pick,,,Me,,,Up,,,w/,,,bonus,,,cover,,,of,,,Down,,,In,,,A,,,Hole,,,(A,,,note,,,on,,,the,,,cover!,,,Ryan,,,had,,,a,,,heroin,,,addiction,,,just,,,like,,,Layne,,,and,,,I,,,feel,,,like,,,he,,,not,,,only,,,connects,,,with,,,it,,,musically,,,,he,,,also,,,does,,,justice,,,by,,,giving,,,it,,,his,,,own,,,spin),,,Gold,,,When,,,The,,,Stars,,,Go,,,Blue,,,(covered,,,by,,,Tim,,,McGraw,,,but,,,this,,,is,,,the,,,original,,,and,,,real,,,deal),,,Demolition,,,Desire,,,The,,,above,,,c.d.s,,,are,,,albums,,,that,,,I,,,don't,,,own,,,(definitely,,,own,,,all,,,by,,,now!!!!),,,and,,,can't,,,represent,,,as,,,well,,,as,,,what,,,I'll,,,present,,,in,,,the,,,next,,,post!,,,I,,,just,,,wanted,,,to,,,give,,,a,,,glimmer,,,of,,,his,,,early,,,work,,,because,,,from,,,Rock,,,N,,,Roll,,,on,,,there,,,is,,,a,,,divide,,,I,,,believe!,,,,,,Last,,,edited,,,by,,,Soot,,,and,,,Stars;,,,01-22-2010,,,at,,,08:02,,,PMThis,,,,should,,,,keep,,,,you,,,,busy,,,,for,,,,awhile,,,,unreleased,,,,Ryan,,,,Adams,,,,sessions:,,,,48hrs,,,,-,,,,B,,,,Sides,,,,-,,,,California,,,,-,,,,Cold,,,,Roses,,,,Import,,,,Bonus,,,,and,,,,Jacksonville,,,,City,,,,Nights,,,,B,,,,Side,,,,-,,,,Demolition,,,,B,,,,Side,,,,-,,,,Destroyer,,,,-,,,,Down,,,,To,,,,The,,,,Promised,,,,Land,,,,Comp,,,,-,,,,Exile,,,,on,,,,Frankline,,,,Street,,,,Sessions,,,,-,,,,Gold,,,,B,,,,Sides,,,,and,,,,Bonus,,,,Disk,,,,-,,,,Heartbreaker,,,,Demos,,,,-,,,,Love,,,,is,,,,Hell,,,,NYC,,,,Recording,,,,-,,,,Love,,,,is,,,,Hell,,,,B,,,,Sides,,,,-,,,,New,,,,Songs,,,,and,,,,Covers,,,,-,,,,Pinkhearts,,,,1,,,,-,,,,Pinkhearts,,,,2,,,,-,,,,Rock,,,,n,,,,Roll,,,,B,,,,Sides,,,,-,,,,Songs,,,,For,,,,Wynonna,,,,-,,,,Sweden,,,,,Wynonna,,,,and,,,,Me,,,,Part,,,,1,,,,-,,,,Sweden,,,,,Wynonna,,,,and,,,,Me,,,,Part,,,,2,,,,-,,,,The,,,,Swedish,,,,Sessions,,,,-,,,,The,,,,Suicide,,,,Handbook,,,,Sessions,,,,-,,,,Unreleased,,,,-,,,,,,,,,,,,01-22-2010,,,,,08:37,,,,PM,,,,,,,,#10,,,,(permalink),,,,Soot,,,,and,,,,Stars,,,,I,,,,AM,,,,SOOT!,,,,,,,,,,,,Join,,,,Date:,,,,Sep,,,,2009,,,,Location:,,,,Small,,,,Town,,,,NH,,,,,USA,,,,Age:,,,,36,,,,Posts:,,,,16,098,,,,Mentioned:,,,,26,,,,Post(s),,,,Re:,,,,"The,,,,Official",,,,Ryan,,,,Adams,,,,Thread,,,,Register,,,,to,,,,remove,,,,these,,,,adsHospitality,,Hospitality,,The,,Complete,,Studio,,Recordings,,Roxy,,Music,,Once,,(Music,,from,,the,,Motion,,Picture),,Glen,,Hansard,,and,,Markta,,Irglov,,Xeno,,Crossfaith,,Bring,,Us,,Together,,The,,Asteroids,,Galaxy,,Tour,,Meliora,,Ghost,,True,,Solange,,All,,Things,,Must,,Pass,,George,,Harrison,,Purp,,and,,Patron,,Game,,Civil,,Twilight,,Civil,,Twilight,,Different,,Shades,,of,,Blue,,Joe,,Bonamassa,,Recently,,Added,,Circus,,In,,The,,Sky,,Bliss,,n,,Eso,,Hip,,Hop,,Misadventures,,Pierce,,the,,Veil,,Pop/Rock,,The,,Angry,,Birds,,Movie,,[Original,,Motion,,Picture,,Soundtrack],,Various,,Artists,,Stage,,&,,Screen,,Zombie,,EP,,The,,Devil,,Wears,,Prada,,Pop/Rock,,Girl,,You,,Know,,It's,,True,,Milli,,Vanilli,,Pop/Rock,,,Electronic,,Seasons,,Sevendust,,Pop/Rock,,EGO,,Charlie,,Puth,,Pop,,The,,Eraser,,Thom,,Yorke,,Pop/Rock,,Whoa,,,Nelly!,,Nelly,,Furtado,,Pop/Rock,,Por,,Vida,,Kali,,Uchis,,Soul,,,Pop,,Thank,,You,,Meghan,,Trainor,,Pop/Rock,,Operation:,,Mindcrime,,Queensrche,,Pop/Rock,,View,,MoreAll,,,Rights,,,ReservedLet,,me,,know,,if,,you,,would,,rather,,I,,not,,post,,this,,kind,,of,,stuff,,and,,I,,will,,remove,,itN-Metal:,,,,The,,,,Battle,,,,For,,,,TRL133Hear,,,,Father,,,,John,,,,Mistys,,,,Lumineers-Core,,,,Prius,,,,Jingle124Behind,,,,The,,,,Music:,,,,Steal,,,,My,,,,Sunshine90Party,,,,Off,,,,,Garth:,,,,The,,,,Short,,,,Life,,,,And,,,,Long,,,,Death,,,,Of,,,,Chris&597,,,,Dead,,,,90s,,,,Music,,,,Formats57Watch,,,,Kanye,,,,Wests,,,,Intense,,,,,Passionate,,,,Ellen&57Per,,,,Chants,,,,To,,,,Dream:,,,,How,,,,Evensong,,,,Almost,,,,Conquered,,,,The,,,,Charts56,,,,Stereogum,,,,Digest,,,,Thank,,,,you,,,,for,,,,signing,,,,up,,,,for,,,,our,,,,newsletterFreeAllMusic,,,,supports,,,,music,,,,lovers,,,,to,,,,explore,,,,new,,,,music,,,,,revisit,,,,the,,,,classics,,,,and,,,,download,,,,their,,,,favorite,,,,albums,,,,,songs,,,,directly,,,,on,,,,our,,,,siteFolk,,&,,Celtic,,Discuss,,your,,favorite,,folk,,bands,,,celtic,,bands,,,and,,traditional,,musicSign,,,,Up,,,,Play,,,,The,,,,Gum,,,,Mix,,,,Play,,,,the,,,,Gum,,,,Mix,,,,Sounding,,,,Board,,,,The,,,,Anniversary,,,,Cover,,,,Story,,,,Album,,,,Of,,,,The,,,,Week,,,,Premature,,,,Evaluation,,,,Counting,,,,Down,,,,10,,,,Best,,,,Songs,,,,Wheres,,,,The,,,,Beef?,,,,Interview,,,,The,,,,Week,,,,In,,,,Pop,,,,Status,,,,Aint,,,,Hood,,,,The,,,,Black,,,,Market,,,,Band,,,,To,,,,Watch,,,,Shut,,,,Up,,,,Dude,,,,Ultimate,,,,Playlist,,,,Straight,,,,To,,,,Video,,,,The,,,,5,,,,Best,,,,Songs,,,,Of,,,,The,,,,Week,,,,Best,,,,Covers,,,,Commercial,,,,Appeal,,,,20,,,,Years,,,,Of,,,,Britpop,,,,Radiohead,,,,Week,,,,2015,,,,In,,,,Review,,,,Please,,be,,respectfulWill,,,,post,,,,some,,,,of,,,,my,,,,favorite,,,,tracks,,,,laterFacebook,,,Twitter,,,Google+,,,freeallMUSIC,,,Home,,,Charts,,,Artists,,,Albums,,,Indian,,,Requests,,,FAQs,,,Free,,,your,,,music[&nbspVoyUser,,Login&nbspoptional&nbsp],,[ContactForumAdmin&nbsp],,[Mainindex&nbsp],,[&nbspPostanewmessage&nbsp],,[&nbspSearch,,,,Checkupdatetime,,,,Archives:&nbsp1,2,3,4,5,6&nbsp],,He,,,creates,,,more,,,music,,,than,,,most,,,artist,,,do,,,in,,,their,,,lifetime,,,and,,,it,,,always,,,remains,,,at,,,a,,,quality,,,that,,,both,,,fans,,,and,,,critics,,,have,,,been,,,happy,,,with,,,album,,,after,,,album f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 17:04 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    SHE!TAN Index du Forum -> Partie Public -> La Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation