SHE!TAN Index du Forum
Magic The Gathering Deck Building For Beginners

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    SHE!TAN Index du Forum -> Partie Public -> La Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kayljane

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 00:07 (2017)    Sujet du message: Magic The Gathering Deck Building For Beginners Répondre en citant

Magic: the Gathering: Deck Building for Beginners Alexander Norland
Magic: the Gathering: Deck Building for Beginners bookstore

Magic Deck Building RulesBecause Magic has been around for a long time, the game's makers, Wizards of the Coast, have implemented some rules about how to construct a deck to try to level the playing field and make it easier for beginner players to playYou can find ourbeginners guide to Madness hereI'm looking for answers that can make the first two steps more efficient and less time-consumingThis forum has a lot of resources for each formatFor instance, you can easily check all the zombie, elf, dragons, warriors cards in any mtg card find site and build for there

Obviously you don't HAVE to do this, and if that's the case, I'd recommend going and quietly picking up a couple copies of Yawgmoth's Bargain or something equally degeneratePrivate Mod Note (): Rollback Post to Revision RollBack Standard UR Thermo-alchemist burn Modern U Mono U Tron UR UR storm EDH GB Glissa, the traitorWhile you can play all five colors if you wish, it’s generally better to focus on one or twoChedderCommando: Rakdos Decklist Stats Sample Hand Sort by: OverviewColorCostRarity Creature (18) 2 Daggerclaw Imp 4 Dark Confidant 2 Frenzied Goblin 4 Drekavac 2 Kill-Suit Cultist 4 Rakdos Augermage Sorcery (3) 3 Cruel Edict Enchantment (7) 3 Phyrexian Arena 4 Unholy Strength Land (28) 12 Mountain 12 Swamp 4 Blood Crypt Other (4) 4 Hit/Run 60 Cards Black (20) 2 Daggerclaw Imp 4 Dark Confidant 4 Drekavac 3 Cruel Edict 3 Phyrexian Arena 4 Unholy Strength Red (4) 2 Frenzied Goblin 2 Kill-Suit Cultist Multi colored (4) 4 Rakdos Augermage Colorless (32) 12 Mountain 12 Swamp 4 Blood Crypt 4 Hit/Run 60 Cards 1 (8) 2 Frenzied Goblin 2 Kill-Suit Cultist 4 Unholy Strength 2 (11) 4 Dark Confidant 4 Drekavac 3 Cruel Edict 3 (9) 2 Daggerclaw Imp 4 Rakdos Augermage 3 Phyrexian Arena 28 Cards Common (37) 12 Mountain 12 Swamp 2 Kill-Suit Cultist 3 Cruel Edict 4 Unholy Strength 4 Hit/Run Uncommon (8) 2 Daggerclaw Imp 2 Frenzied Goblin 4 Drekavac Rare (7) 4 Rakdos Augermage 3 Phyrexian Arena Mythic (8) 4 Blood Crypt 4 Dark Confidant 60 Cards Deal Another Hand a:13:{i:0;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deckcount";s:2:"12";s:9:"cardmeta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:8:"Mountain";s:22:"fieldcardimagefront";a:0:{}}}i:1;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deckcount";s:2:"12";s:9:"cardmeta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:5:"Swamp";s:22:"fieldcardimagefront";a:0:{}}}i:2;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:4:"land";s:10:"deckcount";s:1:"4";s:9:"cardmeta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:11:"Blood Crypt";s:22:"fieldcardimagefront";a:0:{}}}i:3;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deckcount";s:1:"2";s:9:"cardmeta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:14:"Daggerclaw Imp";s:22:"fieldcardimagefront";a:0:{}}}i:4;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deckcount";s:1:"4";s:9:"cardmeta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:14:"Dark Confidant";s:22:"fieldcardimagefront";a:0:{}}}i:5;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deckcount";s:1:"2";s:9:"cardmeta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Frenzied Goblin";s:22:"fieldcardimagefront";a:0:{}}}i:6;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deckcount";s:1:"4";s:9:"cardmeta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:8:"Drekavac";s:22:"fieldcardimagefront";a:0:{}}}i:7;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deckcount";s:1:"2";s:9:"cardmeta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:17:"Kill-Suit Cultist";s:22:"fieldcardimagefront";a:0:{}}}i:8;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:8:"creature";s:10:"deckcount";s:1:"4";s:9:"cardmeta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:16:"Rakdos Augermage";s:22:"fieldcardimagefront";a:0:{}}}i:9;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:7:"sorcery";s:10:"deckcount";s:1:"3";s:9:"cardmeta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:11:"Cruel Edict";s:22:"fieldcardimagefront";a:0:{}}}i:10;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:11:"enchantment";s:10:"deckcount";s:1:"3";s:9:"cardmeta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Phyrexian Arena";s:22:"fieldcardimagefront";a:0:{}}}i:11;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:11:"enchantment";s:10:"deckcount";s:1:"4";s:9:"cardmeta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";s:15:"Unholy Strength";s:22:"fieldcardimagefront";a:0:{}}}i:12;O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"type";s:5:"Other";s:10:"deckcount";s:1:"4";s:9:"cardmeta";O:8:"stdClass":2:{s:5:"title";N;s:22:"fieldcardimagefront";N;}}} WHITE: PROTECTION AND ARMIES WHITE: PROTECTION AND ARMIES White is the color of order, protection, and lightDo you plan on winning with those creatures? If so, how do you intend to get them out reliably and reasonably quickly? (Hint: that mana acceleration stuff I mentioned earlier is really rather pleasant.) Do you plan on defending yourself against flying creatures or removal? Are you bringing answer cards, such as Naturalize or Plummet, or do you want to keep the deck space open for more creatures? It's worth spending a moment to refine your concept in accordance with your answersZammm could drop the Veils completely, and replace them with Whispersilk Cloak, adding another artifact to the deck, and taking away the problem with Blue cards/not enough Blue manaBesides that, I don't see how this question can be answered in a way that will help any future visitorsPrivate Mod Note (): Rollback Post to Revision RollBack Bx Devotion PrimerBG Cheeri0sXWU Reid Duke's Level One Who's the Beatdown Alt+0198= #9 Jul 21, 2016 undiplomatic undiplomatic View User Profile View Posts Send Message Wizard Mentor Join Date: 4/23/2014 Posts: 670 Member Details Welcome to the forums and the game 48a4f088c3

K9 Sniffer Dog: 150 Lined PagesAutos+super+deportivos+3+%28Spanish+Edition%29The+Georgetonian%2C+Vol.+3%3A+A+Weekly+Newspaper+Published+by+Students+of+Georgetown+College%3B+June+1%2C+1918+%28Classic+Reprint%29Sussex Spaniel Diets Matter: Healthy Homemade Dog Food, Blank Recipe Cookbook, 7 x 10, 100 Blank Recipe PagesBiography Of Mark Twain: If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anythingTrinity Seven, Vol. 9: The Seven Magicianskarapponawatasini syoukyokuseisyougaigaosietekuretakoto: watasinotoubyouki (Japanese Edition)A Hard and Bold WalkJugo+and+Uggy+%28Japanese+Edition%29The Best Gospel Songs and Their Composers (Classic Reprint)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 00:07 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    SHE!TAN Index du Forum -> Partie Public -> La Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation